- Salt, for rimming the glass
- 2 1/2 ounces Cucumber-Infused Tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- 1 cucumber slice, for garnish
- HOW TO MAKE IT
- Step 1
- Wet the rim of an old-fashioned or margarita glass and dip it in salt. Let stand until dry. Fill the glass with ice.
- Step 2
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Cucumber-Infused Tequila, lime juice and simple syrup and shake until well chilled. Strain the cocktail into the rimmed glass and garnish with the cucumber slice.
- To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil; stir until the sugar dissolves. Let the syrup cool.