- 2 Bartlett pears, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Four 12-ounce bottles lager, chilled
- 1 cup triple sec
- 2 Bosc pears, sliced, for garnish
- HOW TO MAKE IT
- Step 1
- In a food processor, combine the Bartlett pears with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and process to a puree.
- Step 2
- Slowly pour the beer into a pitcher. Stir in the remaining 1 cup of lemon juice, the triple sec and the pear puree. Fill pint glasses halfway with ice. Add the sangria and garnish with the Bosc pear slices.