March Vacation Spots & Warm Getaways for 2021
March of course is spring break time (in many places, the peak will be anytime from about March 6 to March 20, 2021), and a zoo in places like Cancun, Mexico and Panama City, so we've chosen some March vacation destinations that offer a quieter and more relaxed getaway. And because it's high season, booking ahead is essential.
3 Warm & Quieter Caribbean Resorts
Don't let the party animals ruin your precious vacation time in March. Here's 3 Caribbean resorts specially chosen for peace, quiet, and romance...
- El Dorado Maroma, Playa del Carman - What Other Couples Liked: Quiet and Relaxing Honeymoon Spot...Gorgeous, Intimate, Quiet and Serene...Wonderful Holiday in March.
- Royal West Indies Resort, Turks & Caicos - What Other Couples Liked: Island Time in Paradise...Boutique Resort, Quiet & Charming...Quiet Pool and Hot Tub.
- Malliouhana Resort, Anguilla - What Other Couples Liked: Beautiful, Fun and Romantic...Relaxation at it's Finest...Totally Laid-Back and Peaceful.
3 Warm & Less-Crowded U.S. Destination
- Jupiter, FL - Average highs of 79F, walk on the beach, or explore a lighthouse.
- Tybee Island, GA - Daily highs of 71F, head to North Beach here for a relaxing getaway.
- Palm Springs, CA - Expect highs of 80F, dependable sunshine & warm temps - head to the pool!
Barbados All-Inclusive Resorts - Looking for a warm March vacation in the tropics? The Caribbean is great most of the year, but March is a very nice time to be in Barbados. Perfect weather, relaxing sea breezes and some of the nicest beaches in the Caribbean make it a March destination of choice. Since March is still high season in the Caribbean, booking in advance is essential if you hope to get a deal.
Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village - With a beautiful pool and hot tub, free hot made-to-order breakfast, as well as perhaps the best complimentary beer, wine & snacks evening we have seen at any hotel, you're going to almost feel like you're in an all-inclusive resort!
WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN MARCH IN...
- London UK - Expect some showers and clouds, a high temp of about 50F (10C).
- Las Vegas - March is when it gets warmer in the desert, and you can expect highs of 68F (20C).
- Hawaii - One of the "cooler" months in the islands, but you'll still enjoy the sun and an average 79F (27C) daytime high.
- Italy - Moderately dry, with cooler temps up north in the Alps (57F or 15C), and highs in the mid 60's (18C) in Rome, Naples and Sicily.
- Paris - Still a bit cool ( 51F, 11C) but some sunny days and the blossoms of spring starting to appear.
- New York City - Some very early signs of Spring, daytime highs of 48F. Pack an umbrella though...
- Bermuda - 69F is the average daytime high, humidity is at it's lowest, and most rainfall is likely to be in the evening hours.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - March is Puerto Rico's driest month, and expect high temps around 85F.
- San Francisco - expect a high of about 62F during the day, warming up a bit more as the end of the month approaches.
- Miami Florida - With an average daytime high temp of 80F.
LIKE IT WARM BUT NOT HOT?
- San Diego, CA - Where the daytime high is a comfortable 66F.
- Destin, FL - With an average daytime high temp of 70F.
Credit to Excellent Romantic Vacations website.